Thursday, August 13, 2015
A. Quick and light questions:
1. If you could add one month to the calendar year, inserting it between two existing months, where would you put the extra 30 days? (You can assume that the weather for this new month will be a mix of the weather typical of the month preceding it and following it).
2. Suppose for a moment that you are truly color-blind: all you can see is black and white. Then one day you wake up to find you can now see one color. Which color would you want it to be and why?
3. If you could be anywhere in the world on New Year's Eve this year, where would you most want to be?
4. What is the longest line that you have ever stood in?
5. If you had to describe your personality in terms of a farm animal, which animal would you choose?
6. If you were a professional artist, what would be the theme of your drawings/ paintings/ art work?
7. If you had the ability to compete in any Olympic event, which one would you choose to enter?
8. If you were to write a book what would you choose as the topic?
9. What is something you really enjoy doing that is a chore or a bore for many people?
10. If you could be the spokesperson for any product on the market, what product would you choose to enthusiastically represent?
11. If all drinking fountains could dispense another liquid in addition to water, what would you want it to be?
12. Which punctuation mark would best describe your personality?
B. Slightly deeper, more personal questions:
1. What would your dream house look like? Be specific about one or two areas.
2. What is the one event in the future whose outcome you would really like to know now?
3. What is one item you own that has virtually no monetary value but has such sentimental value that you would not sell it for $1000?
4. What is the most exciting event you have ever witnessed?
5. Of all of the movie characters you have seen, which one do you believe is the most like you?
6. If you could create a memorial to yourself in a city park, what would the memorial be?
7. Whenever you are having a bad day, what is the best thing you can do to help cheer yourself up?
8. What event or activity in the next few months are you looking forward to more than anything else?
9. In your own not-so-humble opinion, what is your most likeable quality?
C. Much more intimate questions:
1. If you were writing an autobiography, what would be the book's title (besides your name)?
2. When you look back on the life you have lived to this point, what in particular amazes you the most?
3. If you could know without a shadow of a doubt the answer to one questions that you has always troubled you, what question would you want to have answered once and for all?
4. Which age, when you turned it, was the most difficult for you to accept?
5. If you were to die in the next year, what would you want your legacy to be?
6. If you could go back and change one decision that you made in your life, what would it be?